Renowned property guru Milan Doshi will reveal the insider secrets to successfully invest in properties that have made him wealthy today.
If you want to learn the secrets and get the strategies to replicate his success, come to the Property Intensive Seminar.
Here are the details:
Date: 11th May 2013
Time: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Venue: M1, Cititel Mid Hotel, Mid Valley
This is one of Milan Doshi’s most successful seminars and participants walk away with many new ideas to start their property investment journeys.
This is also the best time for you to attend because with the election just over, people are going to want to know how the results will affect the property market. What can they do to safeguard their investment property and ensure that its value continues to appreciate over time?
More importantly, how should they change their property investment strategies to suit the market climate at that time?
Find out all these and more:
* The 6 Golden Principles to kick-start your property investment.
* How to retire young and rich with RM3 million in property loan.
* How to become a wise investor and to avoid mistakes when you invest in property
* Dealing with bankers, property negotiators, sellers and tenants like a seasoned pro…and understand the legal and tax issues in property investments.
* How to pick the best financing package suited to your unique investment profile.
* Discover the characteristics of outstanding real estate investors and master the proven investment strategies of millionaires.
* Eliminate all tenant and property management problems and maximize your returns/income.
The investment to attend the Property Investment Seminar is RM68 and you get 2 tickets. This means you get to bring a friend, possibly somebody to start your property investment journey with. In addition, you will also receive Milan Doshi’s “How You Can Create Wealth Through Real Estate” DVD so that you can get started and learn a few fundamentals before even attending the seminar.
Sign up now before all seats are taken up! The previous seminar was a sold out event and we expect this coming one to be just as hot.